Who are we looking for?
For our program start in Berlin we are looking for an experienced Fronted Developer / Web Developer (m/f/d) who wants to operate teaching. As lecturer you are part of the team which pushes Devugees forward and wants to make it the number one for contemporary further and vocational training in the technical area.
We are looking for a lecturer for the following tasks:
Your main task will be the organization of the teaching units for the Frontend-Development / Web Development field. Thereby you will be in charge of the following areas:
- Teaching Devugees participants with main focus Frontend-Development / Web Development
- Coordination of lectureship
- Contribution on further structure and process development for Devugees
Beside your passion for Frontend-Development you show strong interest in teaching. Furthermore, the following skills are of advantage:
- Ideally already first experience in teaching, tutorials or extra tuition
- Pragmatic overall approach and functioning
- Preferably very good knowledge in English, where appropriate basic knowledge in Arabic
- Interest and absolute motivation to help refugees and foreign course participants
If you are technically experienced, if you want to contribute something to the refugees´ integration and if you want to support DCI at the Berlin location, please send your application including your CV to:
Name of contact person: Maria Courmont
E-Mail address: email@example.com